Wednesday, July 17, 2013

That's a Wrap: Gluten Free Sandwich Wraps

I am on a sandwich wrap kick! Any gluten free tortilla will do but I like the large brown rice ones from Trader Joe's.  Check these out:


The Protein Wrap

Gluten free tortilla
Hummus
Dijon mustard
Red onion
Romaine hearts
Mild cheddar cheese
Sliced Turkey Breast
Salami

You're welcome!


Cheese and Veggie Wrap

Gluten free tortilla
Real mayonaise
Yellow mustard
Sharp cheddar cheese
Romaine lettuce
Avocado* 
Cucumber*
Tomato* 

*Home grown!!

The awesome thing about wraps is that they possibilities are endless especially if you are into spreads and cheeses!

Often, I see recipes online and they inspire me to try their meal but with my own twist. Let me know if you are inspired to make a wrap and if so, what did you put in it? 

That's a wrap! (too easy!)

1 comment: