Tuesday, July 30, 2013

S'prise! Happy Birthday, Mama!

This guy!

Surprise, indeed, since it was not my birthday.  The Bear is my kind of guy because he enjoys celebrating birthdays regardless of the day.

Friday, I'm sitting on the couch.:

The Bear:  Mama, close your eyes. I hava s'prise for you.
MamaBee:  Okay, mister.

{I close my eyes but sneak a peak of TB going around the corner and secretly preparing something invisible. Mind you, I have been directed to close my eyes, yet this secret preparation ensues. TB walks towards me with hands cupped and a smile to melt any mother's heart.  I'm still pretending my eyes are shut.}

The Bear:  Open your eyes, mama.  Happy Birthday to you.... {sings whole song}. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. {claps a bunch as if it is part of his song and counting to 8}.  S'prise, Mama!  Happy Birthday! Here are some flowers I made for you.  They are paper.

{He hands me his pretend paper flowers}

No comments:

Post a Comment