Friday, September 13, 2013

Taste-Testing Homemade Gluten Free Pancake Mix!

I was so thrilled to be asked to try out a dear friend's homemade, home-milled, gluten-free pancake mix!

I had great intentions to record the the making and trying of the first batch.  Unfortunately, I ate, shared it and never picked up a camera.

To my joy she gave me a second batch the next time I saw her!  I can give you the ingredients but not the recipe as it could be a best seller in progress!

Ingredients: Organic milled oats, organic short grain brown rice, buttermilk, sweetener, baking soda, baking powder, salt.

I added: Egg, milk, coconut oil


The result was delicious!! Generally, gluten free pancakes are thinner and these were no different but I love a thin pancake!

They have a wonderful wholesome, fresh taste.  They soak up butter and are totally family approved.

Please leave me a comment if you are interested in trying some out!

No comments:

Post a Comment