Friday, September 27, 2013

Super Moist Pumpkin Bread {Gluten-Free}

I found all of these ingredients in my cupboard already! No joke.  That is my favorite kind of baking.

It turned out delicious and moist!



Super Moist Pumpkin Bread {Gluten-Free}
2 Cups Gluten-Free Baking Flour (I used Bob's Red Mill All-Purpose Baking Flour.  Not my favorite blend of flours but I had it on-hand!)
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon Baking Soda
3+ Tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
1- 16 oz. Can Plain Pumpkin
1 Cube Softened Butter
2 Eggs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease a bread pan with butter (I like to use a smaller casserole dish instead if the deep bread pan because the cooking time is less). Mix dry ingredients in one bowl. Add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while stirring.  Mix just until all ingredients are combined.

Pour into buttered pan.  Cook for 30-35 minutes or until a fork stuck into the middle comes out clean!

Enjoy, folks and happy Fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment