Monday, November 18, 2013

Elfs and Bird Wirds

Ever since watching the movie Polar Express The Bear's wheels have been turning about the North Pole, elves, and everything magical in general.

Today in the car he asked:
"How do elfs make toys?"

I replied that they had a HUGE workshop with any tools they could ever want.

After a long moment of silence:
"I wish I'ma elf."



----------------------------------------

Latest Bird Wirds:

"doh" - no
"plo" - pillow
"thee" - smoothie
"sssssss" - nursie
"shhhhh" - fish
"blahktpthpt" - blanket
"moooo" - moon
deep, gutteral, hoarse growl - sound for every animal
"bee" - bee, fly, spider
{She also thinks spiders are everywhere.  She is not scared but she points to black dots everywhere and says "bee" and I have to go through the list of insects that mean bee.  It is usually spider and the black dot is usually just that, a black dot!)



-----------------------------------------
Bonus: {this is a text I sent my mom the other night when it took about 2 hours to get The Bear to sleep... he is in a scared of the dark and stretch out bedtime as long as possible phase}

Geez...It is always something! "Im scared, sooooooo sooo so so scared.. I'm hungry...just feel my empty body! My peepee hurts...I need some cream!!!"

{He knows all the things to say that I cannot just dismiss!}

If you are a parent, did your kids ever work you at bedtime?

1 comment: